We are very proud of the roofing work we do!
So we are seeking a experienced and reliable shingle roofer to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced and dependable Roofing Technician to join our installation team. You should have at least two years of residential roofing experience. In this position, you will inspect the client’s roof for leaks or other problems, remove old materials, and install new roofing materials. You must know how to handle, shingles, cap sheet, and other roofing components. We expect all team members to be attentive to our clients, act professionally while on the job, and clean up thoroughly once the project is complete.
Roofing Technician Responsibilities
- Remove, Install, repair, and maintain shingle roofs
- Inspect and test roof for leaks
- Suggest necessary repairs
- Follow all safety protocols and guidelines
- Communicate with clients and team members effectively
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a shingle roofer
- Own reliable transportation and tools
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Competitive pay with a profit-sharing plan.
- Opportunities for advancement in a fast growing company
- Opportunity to run your own crew, job
- Above average wages
- Great company culture
- Team building exercises and activities
If you are a skilled and dependable shingle roofer, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We are also looking for a Sales.& Marketing person.